Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cutest Camera Bag Ever

I was reading blogs this morning and came upon the cutest camera bag evah!!


Wouldn't you just love to make this for yourself or some other budding photographer?
This post was on Fresh Figs by Joanna Figueroa.  You can read the entire blog Here.  I liked this so much that I ordered the book that has the pattern.  Here is the link where you can purchase the book directly from Kay Whitt, designer for Serendipity Studios.  She writes a great blog as well and it is Here.


Here is the Book, "Media Frenzy".

These are some of the uber cute projects featured in "Media Frenzy".
The camera bag has compartments and Kay utilizes hardware and divulges her resources.  I am planning right now what fabrics to use on my bag and the one thing that I know that I am going to add is feet on the bottom so that it doesn't get soiled.

Happy Sewing!!

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! This looks like a great book, but then I am a Fig Tree addict so that might explain it.

    ReplyDelete